Monday, October 15, 2012

Three Months Later....

Hmmmm, it looks like I haven't been the best blogger lately. Since we last talked I started an awesome new job that has kept me so incredibly busy. So busy in fact, I forgot all about my blog! Well since I left y'all hanging on my last post. I would like to use this post to announce the birth of our sweet baby boy.
                  Harrison Gunter Johnson
 Born on July 7 at 11:07am. He was 20 inches long and weighed in at 7 pounds and 7 ounces( I'm thinking his lucky number should be 7). He was and is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on! He is such a blessing!!

I'm leaving you with a few more pictures of our sweet Gunter. I will be back with more posts soon. After all, I have a lot of catching up to do!!!

2 comments:

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!