Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello Hello!

My name is Allison and I am now a Blogger...Yikes! I'm not very techno-savvy so it may take me some time to figure this out but I will do my best to keep it updated! Since Dusty and I are engaged and in the process of planning a wedding. I thought this would be a fun way to keep people "in the know" about all things our wedding or anything else going on in our lives! We have already started the planning for our big day so let me get you up to speed...

We have set a date!
Wooo hooo!! We are going to the chapel on October 9, 2010. So everyone get out your calendars and mark that sweet little date because you have a wedding to attend! :) We have also decided to get married at Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church. Dusty and I both have attended several weddings here so we really wanted to use a different church. However, after searching all over Little Rock we could not find a church we loved like we loved this one! So after October 9, 2010 we can be added to the long list of couples who had beautiful ceremonies at Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church! :)

The Perfect Attire!
Ladies and Gentleman, I have found my dress! It is absolutely perfect and I LOVE it! I found it in Atlanta, and I knew the moment I laid eyes on it that it was the one(my mom knew too)! I tried it on and absolutely fell in love with it! I knew it was the dress I would marry the love of my life in! I can't wait for Dusty to see me in it!
My bridesmaid dresses have also been chosen and ordered. This was actually the first thing I did after we got engaged. I have seven Bridesmaids and they are all gorgeous! I know they will all look stunning in their dresses!!! We have also picked out what Dusty and his 7 groomsmen are going to wear and let me tell ya, they are going to look sharp! So we pretty much have the wedding wardrobe finished. We just need to figure out the flower girl dresses and the honorary bridesmaid dresses and we will be done! Whew!

We have a Photographer!
The Photographer we have decided to use for our wedding is Christy Hollingshead. If you have not heard of her then look her up! Seriously! She is fabulous!! I have been following her blog for sometime now. She is sooo talented. I just had to have her as my photographer! Mom and I had the pleasure of meeting with her a few weeks back and she is absolutely PRECIOUS! We are really going to enjoy working with her!

So as of right now we have a place to get married, new clothes to wear, and someone to take pictures! I think we are off to a good start,but there is still sooo much to be done! Can't Wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!