Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

DISCLAIMER: If you're not a fan of mushy gushy stuff then Do Not Read On!!!

Dusty and I had a wonderful Valentine's weekend together! Saturday night we stayed home and cooked a romantic dinner for two! It was so much fun! Cooking is something I love to do, but it is so much better when Dusty and I can do it together! We listened to music, enjoyed some wine, and cooked a delicious meal. It was a wonderful night! Sunday morning we went to church together. This is another thing I LOVE to do with Dusty. I absolutely love being able to hold my best friend's hand while we worship the Lord together! It's such a great feeling! We spent the rest of the day being lazy since it was cold and rainy outside. That night Dusty surprised me by taking me to dinner at Cafe Prego. Anyone who knows me at all knows that Cafe Prego is one of my favorite places to eat in Little Rock, so I was very excited!!! When I got into the car there were six red roses waiting for me in my seat. Dusty had surprised me the night before with six roses so I wasnt expecting anymore flowers. What a sweet surprise! We then enjoyed a scrumptious dinner and exchanged Valentines. It was a good night!
I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as much as we did! xoxo

To my Valentine,
 Thank you for such a wonderful weekend! I'm so glad I get to marry you! Next year you will not only be my Valentine, but my husband too...I can't wait!!! I love you very much! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!