Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wedding Countdown

I have been making count downs for events for as long as I can remember. I love knowing the exact amount of time until an important event occurs. When I was in Jr. High/Highschool on the first day of school every year Jessica Buckler and I would make a Christmas Countdown in our planners. We couldn't wait for Christmas to come. So we counted down the days until it arrived. We always knew EXACTLY how many days we had until Christmas, the greatest day of the year(besides my birthday...duh). So now I'm starting a wedding countdown. With a little help from my beloved i-phone and my wedding day app. I know exactly how much time I have until I make the trip down the aisle!!! So here it is as of 8:50 pm on Tuesday March 2, 2010 we have EXACTLY:
7 Months
6 Days
21 Hours
9 Minutes
35,34, 33...seconds
That is 220 Days! We have some time, so we are going to enjoy being engaged and planning our wedding. Although we are hoping those 220 days fly right by :)

*Also, in case you were wondering...
297 days until CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!