Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lauren Kay Setzler



My friend Lauren was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblast​ic Leukemia (A.L.L.) on December 29, 2009. She started her first round of chemothe​rapy on December 31,2009. She is currently in remission, but now has pneumonia in both lungs. Lauren is such a strong girl and she has already proved that by beating Leukemia. So I know that she will kick this yucky pneumonia's butt too! I would like to ask everyone to PLEASE remember Lauren in your prayers. Pray that the antibiotics will do their job, that her pain will ease and that she will stay strong through this ordeal! The power of prayer can do amazing things and it WILL work amazing miracles in Lauren's road to recovery! Thank you for your help! Love, Allison

* I have posted a few pictures of Lauren so that everyone could see what a BEAUTIFUL friend I have both inside and out!


Trying to stay dry at a rainy Razorback football game!

Happy New Years! NYE 2008

Wedding time!
Lauren showing off Dusty's stain
Tacky Christmas Sweater Party
I love you friend!
Bean and Cholo
Lauren, you are an amazing person and I am so blessed to have you as a friend! Get better soon because we have many more adventures to come! I love you friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!