Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brady & Bryan's Stock the Bar Shower

It's been awhile, but I'm back! Dusty and I have had a busy couple of weeks! I will try my best to get you up to speed with what has been going on in our lives.

The weekend of March 27, we went South to Hamburg, Arkansas where we were hosting a "Stock the Bar" shower for our friends Brady Barnes and Bryan McDuffie. Dusty and I hosted along with another bridesmaid Mallory Smith and her boyfriend Eddie. The shower was held at Brady's family deer camp on the Mississippi River. Mallory and I thought it would be cute to go with a "natural/country" theme for the shower since we would be at a cabin.
 Here are a few pictures:

A close up of a picture of Brady and Bryan and the aluminum candle holders we made for the shower.


Smores....YUMMY!


View of the whole table


Brady peeking over some of her gifts


Me and the Bride-to-be!


The signature shower drink


Making smores with my man!


Jessica roasting marshmellows

The Shower was a success! Everyone had a great time! Thank you Mrs. Joy and Mr. Bob for letting us use the river house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!