Thursday, April 15, 2010

Brady's Bachelorette Weekend in Dallas

Here is a brief recap of Brady's Bachelorette weekend in Dallas:

The weekend of March 27, I packed my bags and went to Dallas for Brady's Bachelorette weekend. If you know Brady, you know she is a no frills kind of girl. So this weekend was going to be more of a relaxing weekend than a wild one. I was looking forward to a weekend of pampering, shopping, and good times with good girls! The weekend did not disappoint! Thanks to Brady's sister Julia, (who lives in Dallas with her husband Dave and two precious little girls, Aubrey and Leila) we had a wonderful time running around Dallas and eating at some great restaurants! I was bad and forgot to take alot pictures, but I did manage to take two...


Brady opening a gift at her lingerie shower



Opening more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!