Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Craws for a Cause!






Saturday April 24, 2010 Dusty and I attended the 3rd Annual "Craws For A Cause"event at Dickey Stephens Park. Craws for a Cause is the largest crawfish boil in the state of Arkansas and benefits Baptist Health's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).All of proceeds from this event will go towards purchasing much needed Giraffe-OMNI Incubator Beds for the Baptist NICU. This event included live music by Boom Kinetic( who we LOVE, and will be seeing at our wedding) and The Brian Nahlen Band, all you can eat Louisiana crawfish with all of the fixins and unlimited cold beverages. This is such a fun event, and of course the money goes to a good cause, so Dusty and I shelled out the $60 bucks it cost for two tickets and enjoyed a night of food friends and fun!

Heather, Jessica, and I taking a break from the crawfish to snap a picture!

Andrea Duensing...Love this girl!!! So glad I got to see her!

Showing Kady Kat some love. She is moving to Little Rock in August and I'm super excited about it!!!

So I stopped being a camera hog for a few minutes and managed to get a picture of my sweet fiance and his buddy.

Well if you can't tell from the pictures....we had a great time! If you were unable to make it this year, come out next year it is a lot of fun and supports a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!