Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Definitely Wedding Season...

We sure do have ALOT of friends getting married this year.....
     
         This past weekend we traveled up to Fayetteville to attend Mary Kate Chambliss' wedding to Jason Daugherty. If you are keeping track of our wedding count for the year, this one makes number 5!

Dusty and I love weddings and are very excited for all of our friends who have gotten/ or will get married this year.We love being included in such a special day!

So this past Saturday was Mary Kate's Big Day, but it was all DERBY DAY!!!! So before we made our way to the wedding we stopped over to Ryan & Allison DeJarnettes house for some Derby Day fun with friends! Allison had the house decorated so cute for the race! Unfortunately I did not take a single picture, so you will just have to trust me when I say it was pretty cute!

We were glad we got to see Super Saver win the muddy race. Thank you Ryan and Allison for having us over!

When the race was over we piled into cars and rushed on over to the church for Mary Kate & Jason's wedding.
We snapped a quick picture before heading into the church

The ceremony took place at Central United Methodist Church on Dickson street. 
I went to church  here while in school at the University of Arkansas, so I was very excited to be back to see it! It is a gorgeous church and if Dusty and I were getting married in Fayetteville our ceremony would be here.The reception was held at Pratt Place Barn, also in Fayetteville.

It is a beautiful place to have a reception, and Mary Kate had the place looking fabulous for her reception! Her colors were chocolate brown and kind of a coral pink and with sort of a natural overall theme.
                                                 The Brides Cake  
View of the reception from the balcony

Boom Kinetic played at the reception, which if you read my previous post you know how much we love      them! They will also be playing at our reception this October, so we were really excited to see them play at  a wedding. It gave us a little preview of what our reception will be like.....VERY FUN! :)                           
 
                               Boom Kinetic singing one of my personal faves...Tupelo Honey.

Here are a few more party pics from the reception...
                                       Cute Boys in their pink and yellow ties.
                               From L-R  Dusty, Chance Bankhead, Troy Gasnier, and Ryan DeJarnette
Girl Picture Take 1.....Failure!

Girl picture take 2 = Success!!
From L-R Ashleigh Green, Rachel Dill, Me, Heather Bankhead, and Ellen

                      I got to see Kady Kat two weekends in a row.... Woooo Hoooo!
I love me some Troy Gasnier!

Future Bride and Groom!!!!!


Here she is... the Beautiful Bride! 
Dusty & Mary Kate have been friends since highschool.


I love these next few pictures! Dusty and Chance were really enjoying themselves!!!




As you can tell we had an absolute blast at the wedding! Congratulations to the new Mr.& Mrs. Daugherty! The wedding was Beautiful!!!                                                                                                                      

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by! Ryan told me that you came over (cough) late night (cough)...but we were asleep! We turned in early. Next time we'll just leave the door open! We apologize for not being awake and letting you in. :( Owe you one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! It was my little fiance that decided to come over so late(RUDE)! I'm sorry! Someone needs to teach him that it is not ok to ring doorbells anytime after midnight! Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!