Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Favorite Scripture

Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
                                   Philippians 4:6-7

This has been my favorite bible verse since I was a little girl. This scripture always gives me a peace of mind whenever I feel overwhelmed, confused, or anxious. It reminds me that the Lord is always with me and always there for me. I know the Lord has a plan for my life so I need to worry less, pray more, and be thankful for all of my many blessings! 

I just wanted to share this with everyone!
XOXO,
Allison

2 comments:

  1. Allison, this is such a great verse. I'm so thankful that you posted it on your blog. Without going into details, this was definatley something I NEEDED to read today. Hope the wedding planning is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it gave you some comfort! It has always given me peace of mind. Wedding planning is great! We are having alot of fun! I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!