Thursday, March 10, 2011

After a 10 month hiatus...

I'm Baaack! I know you all have been losing sleep over my lack of blogging. So prepare to sleep well from here on out because I'm rejoining the blog world...WOO HOOO! :)

My blog is currently under construction so I'm sorry for the mess around here. It will take me some time to get this place looking like I want it so bear with me as I try out new things and make a few changes.

Since I talked to you last Dusty and I took a skip down the aisle. We were married on October 10, 2010 and it really and truly was a PERFECT day! We have now been happily married for a whole five months. Which of course makes us a wise old married couple! I kid!! We are still learning how to be a husband and a wife and are loving every minute of it!! From here on out I am going to try and document all of our adventures in life, so stay tuned...

Lots of Love,
Allison

1 comment:

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!