Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Antigua

So the hubs and I went on a little trip to Antigua. It was amazing! The island was absolutely beautiful!!! While on this fabulous trip we...
Ate ALOT of good food
Read some good books
Got a Suntan
Got a Sunburn
Enjoyed fruity drinks
Played in the ocean
Made friends with a sweet Canadian couple
Went snorkeling
Enjoyed a couples massage
Saw beautiful sunsets
Snuggled on hammocks
Drank from coconuts
Partied at a local festival
Spent quality time with each other
And had a BLAST!!!!!!




























3 comments:

  1. Love Love Love all the pics! All I can say is I want to see more lol!!! It looks beautiful - I am so glad yall had such a good time! Yall were due a vacation :) love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures. Can't wait to see ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful. So glad y'all got to go.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!