Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Brady's getting married!

This weekend Dusty and I will head South to Hamburg, Arkansas for the wedding of Brady Barnes and Bryan McDuffie. Brady is one of my Best Friends and I am so excited to be a part of her wedding! Brady and I met the first week of school our freshmen year when we both pledged Kappa Kappa Gamma. We became instant friends and ended up becoming roommates in the dorm a week later....What a blessing that was! We had such a fun time in our little room affectionately known as "the cave." We stayed up many nights laughing, talking and watching cheesy horror movies. We had a blast! God really had a hand in bringing us together, and I feel really blessed that he did!

Brady....or as I like to call her "Bwady" has been a special part of my life since the night we met freshmen year. She was there when I met Dusty, and watched as he went from my friend, "Crust" to my fiance "Duddy" ( I like nicknames). She will be a part of the biggest day of my life and I'm happy to be a part of hers too! I'm so excited for my friend, the future Mrs. Bryan McDuffie!!!

Photo Montage time...

I love you Room! I'm so excited for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!