Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh BABY! We are going to have three times the fun!

Hello friends! After some time away from blogging I'm excited to say that I'M BACK and hopefully better than ever!!!! Woooo Hoooo! I'm so excited to be back on here! 2012 is going to be a big year and I want to use my blog as a way to document all of the happenings! In case you don't already know my husband and I are beyond thrilled to be expecting our first baby in July! EEEK!( that's an excited squeal) I absolutely CANNOT wait for little bit to get here! We don't know the sex just yet so for now we affectionately call our sweet blessing Babyboo!
So guess what else?!?!? I'm not only going to be a mother in July, but I'm also going to be an Aunt in June!!! Yep! My brother and sister in law will be having a sweet baby girl three weeks before Babyboo, and I couldn't be more excited! My parents will be going from 0-2 grand babies in just 3 weeks...Crazy!! BUT WAIT...there is more! My cousin Bailey will be having a baby girl the first part of June. So we will be welcoming THREE precious babies this Summer! I'm so excited! I love that we are all expecting babies at the same time! I'm willing to bet this will be one of the best, most exciting Summers of our lives! :)

So we have two little girls on the way. I wonder what Babyboo will be? Any guesses??

2 comments:

  1. So Exciting!!! Can't wait to find out who baby boo will be

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Exciting!!! Can't wait to find out who baby boo will be

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!