Monday, February 6, 2012

Just Dance!

Babyboo has been so active this past week and a half and I LOVE it!!! It is amazing to feel my sweet baby moving around inside me! Most of the time his/her movements are very light and feel almost like a little flutter in my tummy. So I was extremely caught off guard on Saturday night, when my child decided to break it down in my belly.
We were out with Dusty's work having a little fun night of pizza and bowling. There was a wait at the bowling alley so we decided to go into their (smoke free) bar and watch karaoke until our lane was ready. The absolute second I stepped inside Babyboo started going CrAzY!!! I have never felt him/her move like that before. Little bit was just loving the music and jamming out! It was the funniest thing! I could not stop laughing and Babyboo could not stop dancing. We only stayed in there for a few minutes because there was no where to sit, but the whole time we were there, MY CHILD WAS DANCING!!! :)

* 8 more days until we find out if Babyboo is a Baby girl or Baby boy. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!