Monday, July 2, 2012

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Well here we are, 13 days away from Baby boy's due date. I'm so ready for him to be here I can't stand it!! I feel like a time bomb ready to explode. I look like I'm ready to explode too. This AWFUL heat isn't doing much to help either. I'm extremely hot natured when I'm not pregnant so these temperatures in the 100's are brutal on this momma to be! Oh how I would love a good rainy day! We need it to cool us off and quench the thirst of our parched plants. So does anyone know of a good rain dance? What about a baby dance?
As of right now there is no rain in the forecast and it looks like Gunter wants to stay put, but I will be praying for both to come soon. I mean rain and a baby, is that too much to ask? I will keep y'all posted. Until then I will be sitting, waiting, wishing, and PRAYING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!