Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Morning Grump!

Well Hello Monday.....We meet again! Ugh!

I am NOT a fan of Monday morning! Well... let's be honest! I'm not a fan of any morning that I have to wake up before 8:30. I'm just not a morning person! I'm sure my poor husband well attest to that! Any who, I have an extreme dislike for Monday mornings for many reasons! Reason # 1- the glorious weekend is officially over! That right there is reason enough to hate Monday, but then there's more! Reason # 2- The work week has officially begun and you have 5 WHOLE days until you greet the glorious weekend again. That sometimes feels like an eternity to me!! Don't get me wrong I love, love, love my job, but I look forward to the weekend when I have the time to do what I want, when I want! Ya, feel me? OK, back to my list Reason # 3- Traffic is always the Worst on Monday mornings. I can't stand being stuck in traffic. I have a hard enough time getting to places on time without the traffic. I mean really.... I have somewhere to be GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! Well I could probably sit here and think of a million more reasons why I don't like Monday, but I think I have proved my point!


Well this little Curmudgeon is heading to Starbucks (because that always makes things better). I hope everyone has a Wonderful day even if it is Monday! :)

1 comment:

  1. I worked 84 hours last week. I wasn't off Saturday or Sunday, so Monday was just another day for me. Not especially bad or good. Booo for residency hours!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!