Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Blah-og!

My Blog or BLAH-og needs a little TLC! The poor thing has been looking blah/boring for far to long and I'm tired of it! So over the next few weeks I'm going to be working on a new look to jazz this place up a bit ( if I can figure out how). I have already changed the background and I'm LOOOVING IT!!! What do you think? Do you like the new look so far? What about all of the cute pictures of my hubs....isn't he a doll?!?! Well I'm getting sleepy so off to bed I go! Sweet Dreams!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the background and the cute photos, but the yellow text is sorta hard to read on a white background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! Changing the color now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Especially the collage pictures! Now come snaz mine up! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!