Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fabulous Hand Made Frames!!

Ok, so my Mother and I started a little invitation business a little over a year ago called Paper Perfect. Recently we started carrying gift items as well. Right now we have some of the cutest picture frames! They have been such a big hit around here that I just had to share them with y'all! We are actually on our second order of them! Perfect for the new mom or newlywed in your life! They would also make fabulous Mother's Day gifts and look precious in an Easter Basket!
*Sorry the pictures are not that great...I obviously am not a photographer! :)



























Aren't these ADORABLE?!?!? My photography skills DO NOT do them justice! I have the white on white frame with a picture of Dusty and I on our wedding day and it is absolutely beautiful!!!

Frames with an 8x10 picture are $55.00     frame dimensions are h19 x w17
Frames with a 5x7 picture are $50.00         frame dimensions are h16 x w14

The color combinations and sizes you see in the pictures are what we currently have in stock. Other colors and sizes are available upon request.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order email us at paperperfectgifts@gmail.com
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Why is this the first I have heard about your invitation businesss? I just made my graduation invites last week. I wish I had known. The frames are adorable. I will have to see if Trey will let me order one. I was thinking Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!