Monday, April 4, 2011

My Weekly Scripture

" A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."
     Proverbs 18:24    

*Proverbs has been good to me this month! :)

All of my life I prayed the Lord would bring a man into my life that I could trust with all of my heart. My prayers were answered when the sweet Lord brought Dusty and I together. It felt sooo good to finally be able(and still be able ) to trust my partner with everything and in everyway! I never have to worry or question anything with Dusty. I know him and his heart and I feel completely safe and secure in our relationship. I'm thankful that God brought him into my life and gave me the type of man I had been longing praying for! It is so amazing to me how much easier a relationship can be when you trust the other person! Through my life I have had friends and lovers (that's weird) boyfriends who have been untrustworthy. I also had plenty of drama with these same people. I finally realized that some people just do not belong in my life. I wanted people in my life that I could count on, trust, admire, love, and respect. I wanted to be around christians that would help my relationship with God grow, and that would hold me accountable for things in my life! I like(or try to like) everyone, but I am very picky about who I am friends with! I now can honestly say I have the most amazing husband and amazing friends( along with my amazing family duh!) to surround myself with. Hallelujah!!! I am so glad to have these wonderful people to surround myself with! I Love, Love, Love them all and would absolutely do anything for them!!!I am so thankful to know them and call them my friends( and husband in Dusty's case) and I thank God daily and nightly for each and everyone of them!!!!

I am so very thankful for the people in my life and I cherish each and everyone of them! I know good friends are hard to come by and I am beyond blessed to have so many wonderful friends! I love them all and will be by their side through good times and bad!


* Prayer Request


Do you have any prayer requests? I would love to add your prayer requests to my prayer list! I believe in the power of prayer!

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
      James 5:16
I hope everyone is staying dry on this rainy Monday!
Love,
  Allison

2 comments:

  1. i feel left out. You did not mention your Aunt Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a part of my amazing family! Next time I will give a personal shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Feel free to leave me a little message on any post that you read. I LOVE hearing from my readers!